Friday, May 30, 2008

Knee update.......

Ok- so......saw the ortho today......
My 'little rock' fall gives me some bad news to deliver:
1. Bad sprain of my MCL
2. Probable meniscus tear
3. Inflamed "fat pad"

The good?
1. My knee cap is ....and I quote "PERFECT". Still doing great from the overhaul in 03. God bless the Hughston clinic. My ortho is impressed.
2. We are going to hold off until my follow-up on 6/17 for an MRI.
3. Since I can (and this is also a quote) "practically teach rehab" I will be doing my rehabbing at home!!! HOLLLAAAAA!
4. No more knee immobilizer! New sporty (ha!) and much less bulky knee brace.

Lessons:
1. No more river for Buff and I.
2. Urgent care actually knew what they were doing.
3. There is positive in EVERY situation. I just have to look for it.


....anything above my head is still below His feet......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the grace of your Mother!!! hahaha Seriously, be careful! Glad your injuries weren't more serious. Thanks for the update. Have a great day. I'm off to start cleaning the new house. Almost done!! Can't wait to move in and settle down.
Love ya,
Aunt J.

Allison Reynolds said...

Happy to hear all is going well! Umm yes so Judith has been going crazy lately with the whole 'new house' thing. When your mom comes to visit they need to do A LOT of relaxing!

Tell everyone I said "HI!"

Ps...myspace no longer! sorry about that - - and my blogging world..totally blows right now. I can't think of anything to write about =(