Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi Aunt Judy!

So I hear that you have been missing my posts :). So- I had to go through two different sets of emails to find my password.........but......ta dah! Here I am!!!!!!!

Quick summary
1. Newspring still flipping rocks.

2. Buffett still flipping rocks.

3. I am amazed that one can go through 12 years of schooling, 4.5 years of college and NEVER have heard of Jonestown. Thanks to CNN, I am now updated. And I now 'get' the "Don't drink the kool-aid" off color comment that I have hear people make over the last many years.

4. My best friend moved into a house where a woman was murdered by her son 4 years ago. I finally went in a week ago yesterday (after church nonetheless) and it is.......HEAVY. Not to be superstitious- but........I will not go at night!!!

5. My new favorite food has changed from Mexican to Sushi. And tonight mom and I are going!!!!!!!

6. Its getting COLD down here.

7. I had two pairs of my favorite buckle jeans die on the same day a few weeks ago. SAD! So, I replaced them with one pair:).

8. I sat through a 4 hour district meeting yesterday afternoon. NOT FUN! The good? Our sloppy joe's rocked!!!!!!!

9. Turkey day is right around the corner!!!!!!!!!

Ok- hopefully I will be back on before I have to search for my password again!!!

Peace and LOVE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for hitting the Blog air waves again!! I've missed you!! It is cold here too. Had our first official snowfall today. Pretty but sloppy. Sushi?!?! Uncle Kevin would be proud--it is a favorite of his. Glad things are going well for you. Its about flippin' time!!

Be in touch. Love, A.Judy

Allison Reynolds said...

Hey Min! Thanks for the update - I've missed you around here :)
You're favorite food is now sushi???? really???? I thought we would never get you out of your mexican food phase! haha!! I'm so proud :) But I still think sushi tastes like dirty feet smell...haha*

Love you!