Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Friday!

So here is a funny:

The other night Buff had a poo accident in the house. I didn't see it- nor smell it....and stepped RIGHT IN IT on my way out the door as Chuck was waiting in the car for me. As we drive down then road we kept getting 'whiffs' of what smelled like Oscar.......LOL!! He attributed the off and on bad smell to me having just held and played with special Oscar. Fast forward about 30 minutes......and it becomes quite clear that I have poo all over one of my Nike's. Nice huh? My shoes were then not allowed in the car- we rode around with them in the trunk. CLASSY!

Lessons that can be learned:
1. Aiming heat at you feet when riding in the car helps bring forth the lovely aroma.
2. Sometimes you don't see the poo you are in until its too late.
3. Its easier for others to recognize the poo.
4. Sometimes we have to walk through poo to cherish the days we don't!
5. The poo we carry around leaves tiny imprints everywhere we go.

Draw your own conclusions.

:)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eewwww!!! Glad your dog did that and not mine. Hope you had a great weekend. I did--very relaxing and lazy==enjoyed looking out the windows at a winter wonderland, Love watching the squirrels and deer and birds while sitting by a cozy fire. It doesn't get much better than that.

Love--Aunt J.