Monday, March 17, 2008

Day off! Trampolines and Plastic Surgeons......on St. Pattys Day!

Ah- the glorious Monday off!

Let me update you on the face: OUCH! My lips have looked like cold sore heaven for the past week.....granted I have never had one! That is just how stinkin chapped they are from some the chemicals that someone leeched onto them.

So I went for my weekly pic at the Plastic Surgeons office. I am currently a burning and blistering mess......imagine having a camera shoved in the face! NOT FUN! Just gotta keep stickin it out.......thank God my friends love me enough to come visit me in hiding at my house. Seems the only place I go these days is work and dark dark dark restaurants.

I did go out in public to Panera for lunch this afternoon for some awesome French Onion Soup breadbowls with my best girls!

But the pure excitement was.......jumping on one of my best friends daughters new trampoline! Who ever said that at age 28 with a burning peeling face one can't jump like an idiot on a trampoline? It rocked. It also kicked my butt. Enjoy the pics!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Allison Reynolds said...

Good Friend time is always a plus! Glad to hear things are going well for you*

When will I see you again?? Ever???

Love you cuz!

Anonymous said...

hello there dear niece!! You will have to send me a pic so I can see how things are looking. I enjoyed corned beef and cabbage with Uncle Kev for the 17th. Deeelicious!!

Melinda said...

Um- I think I must be dreaming! Could that be Aunt J? ON A COMPUTER??? LEAVING COMMENTS???? :)