Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So I have been blog slacking.......I have been super busy and am finally getting some downtime so here goes...

1. I am officially addicted to Thin Mints. The problem: I have half of one box left. Wishing they sold them all year!!!!! Thankfully, the Thin Mint problem took the place of the Cadbury Egg issue....haven't had one in 2 weeks:) But, I am pretty sure I will be back to my trusty Cadbury Eggs VERY soon.........(PS. Why do I LOVE the junk they only sell for short periods of time each year? Maybe its the fact they aren't available everyday that I hoard them while I can????)

2. My scope went very well. I was completely out....it was WONDERFUL. They found some stricturing and a polyp. The polyp is no longer around. :)

3. My face is a burning, peeling mess. Raw.

4. Thinking about hitting a G-vegas church service at Redemption church on Sunday.

5. God is GREAT.........greater than anything else in my life.

2 comments:

Allison Reynolds said...

Thin mints...awesome -- Cadbury eggs...to die for!!! Glad to hear the positive updates on ur life :) and...as for ur face...i bet you look hot! haha

love you cuz*

Melinda said...

The Thin Mint/Cadbury Egg obsession must run in the fam! :)