Monday, February 9, 2009

3 weeks......

Today marks day 21 of the makers.......highlights so far:
1. I no longer want to rip bread out of peoples hands and devour it. Same goes for chocolate. AMEN!
2. I have lost 7 lbs. (WHOA!)
3. I have only cheated once: Super Bowl Sunday. Who wouldn't? I don't watch football- but went to a get together. Since it was a booze fest and junk food fest.....I indulged- in the junk food! Buffalo wings...a cupcake....and a piece of the BEST cake from the Sweetery. Tho I did eat salad too! Oh- I forgot to mention a couple of deviled eggs too!!!!!
4. I now sleep in comas. I hit the pillow and I am in lala land for 8 hours. I guess getting all the food injected with hormones, preservatives, antibiotics etc etc really does affect ya!
5. I am testing being off the Crohn's meds. So far- so good.


I still have not gotten used to the goats milk. I LOVE the cheese, but the milk is a bit ummmmm different.

No comments: