Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The acid aftermath....

Monday I met (again) with the PS. This time I got subjected to 100% TCA (pure acid) in four spots. OUCH! Hoping that it helps. So, I was off work yesterday and got off early today. (See, there IS sunshine behind every cloud!). It does not look too bad.....but I do have it slathered in Neosporin.......yum. We have changed our game plan and am going to do a full deep chemical peel (less cost prohibitive). Reason being that I can always do another......and he would prefer to only subject me to dermabrasion once. So- I will go back this upcoming Monday for a recheck and to schedule the full face peel. I will hold off on pictures right now.......figure they will be more impressive when the whole face looks like a burn patient....rather than the four spots. The fun continues.............

As for the Makers Diet.....still going well! I am pretty accustomed to the grazing on veggies and fruits. Strawberries are my buddies! Red peppers are not my buddies. :) I do miss cheese......really really miss cheese. I am over the bread fascination.......but I don't know if I will ever be cured of the cheese addiction.

So, my glorious three readers......how is that for excitement?

Oh- Aunt J! YOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! Do I need to send out an APB for you being apparently missing from the blog world?

Hugs......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Min---I am here!!! Just nothin blogworthy lately. Mamaw seemed a bit better today--I got a couple of smiles and less coughing. Appetite alittle better. She still hates lima beans!! Don't blame her. Yuck

Anonymous said...

Hey Min---I am here!!! Just nothin blogworthy lately. Mamaw seemed a bit better today--I got a couple of smiles and less coughing. Appetite alittle better. She still hates lima beans!! Don't blame her. Yuck

Melinda said...

Did you watch the clip I posted from church? The wedding video? Its PRICELESS.