Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday night thinking....

1. Last night was ladies night out......we ditched the guys, saw Vantage Point, and hit up some Chiefs for some AWESOME buffalo chicken wraps.....and then finished it off with a brownie sundae....As for the movie: GO SEE IT! Photobucket
2. Ladies night.....we need to do it more often. It was great!
3. Tomorrow, (I am off) I have a day of doctor appts. scheduled. JOY! Seeing the plastic surgeon at 9 (more on that later) and the GI at 2. Say a prayer please:). The GI visit is important as they are going to be checking up on the Crohn's disease and seeing about the Yersiniosis.
4. Church rocked today. It was all about keeping your priorities as they should be. God first, family second, and your 'purpose' last. So I got to thinking after church. I hear SO MANY people say "What is my purpose in life?", "I am trying to figure out what God's purpose is for me?". In my opinion, I think the "purpose of life" is made abundantly clear to us the day we are called to our eternal home. Thoughout the Bible it is clear that God wants us to serve Him first, serve others second, and serve ourselves last. I think that is the purpose of life here on earth for all of Christ's followers. As long as we strive to strive for His will to be done, and not ours.......we will be fulfilling that which we are here for.
5. I am still eating the flipping Girl Scout cookies.
6. And finally, I am dogsitting again...


But for the Grace of God, there go I.

2 comments:

Allison Reynolds said...

It's always a nice surprise to see a comment from you* I love your words...they always get me thinking* =)

...and yes..Vantage Point...good flick.
Love you Cuz*

Anonymous said...

Good words.